A downloadable game
Severe weather, such as tsunamis, earthquakes, and volcanoes, are humbling reminders that, despite the beauty majesty that Mother Nature possesses, she also wields an immense and awesome power. One that we have been unable to conquer. Of these natural disasters, perhaps the most chaotic and fearsome force is that of the tornado. With blistering wind speeds reaching up to and over 500 km/hr, tornadoes are a violent and destructive power like no other.
What if we could find a way to harness that kind of power, and use it for something else? Something like…. minigolf?
GOLFNADO is a work and progress, coming soon. Here is some of what you can expect in the final release, coming soon:
- 50+ hand-crafted levels
- 4 unique worlds, each with their own aesthetic and mechanics
- TWO measures of performance:
- Tornado count: Reach the end in as few shots as possible
- Carnage: Reach the end with as little (or as much!) collateral damage as possible
- Dangerously intuitive touch-only input, perfect for mobile devices
- If it isn’t bolted to the ground, you can blow it away!
- Customize your ball to match your personality
- Lots, and lots, of tornadoes!
- And more features, to be discovered….
Here’s a few things you can do to help safely weather the storm:
Follow on itch for periodic dev logs and news
Sign up to our mailing list for major updates
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.